Thursday, July 12, 2012

wwiii

"hi, it's me squirmy, before i even got my fetal name and only at a mere 8.5 weeks. here i am on the fine afternoon of thursday, april 5, 2012, when my parents first met me. later, i met my two big sisters, who showed mixed emotions from astonishment to annoyance."
"here i am again at 13.5 weeks on wednesday, may 9, 2012. my whole family got to see me on the big screen. after witnessing this stunning acrobatics show, my eldest sister, amalea, aptly named me 'squirmy'."

"oh yeah, keeping with the feisty spirit, i throw a 'thumbs-up' in celebration of being halfway here on monday, july 9, 2012. yep, the big two-oh weeks."
 "i would like to show off my glorious profile. please also note my proficiency at flexibility: you can clearly see my toes pointing directly at my nose. amazing!"
 "on sunday, march 11, 2012 my dad made my mom pee on a stick to confirm that i was there. awwww, love from the very beginning."
"this is what i do to my mom's belly: 
8.5 weeks
13.5 weeks
 17.5 weeks
(on saturday, june 6 i reached out and touched my mom through her tummy...and she felt it!)
20 weeks
(tee-hee, i gave my mom an outie!)"

 "talk to you again soon."


No comments: