Wednesday, March 23, 2011

of course, isabel, you get your turn too

isabel has her own opinion to express about disneyworld, so here it is...

"i want the picture of me on that thing." (yes, it's dumbo, mom and isabel's traditional first ride at the park.)
"i want the one with the flowers."
how pretty. (isabel was weeping just a moment before this photo was taken.)
"pluto! the one with me holding his ear."
"i'm going 'mrmmmph'."
"stitch hugging me when i am holding my stitch doll."
"me touching meeko's fur."
"me dancing."
"me holding dumbo like a baby."
"the one where daisy is hugging me." (this is the first time we had ever met daisy during our visits and here's the shot we are sharing courtesy of isabel.)
"my legs were tired." (isabel spent a lot of time throwing herself onto the ground at random moments of utter exhaustion.)
speeder biker sisters.
"sheepie :)" (isabel hearts sheepie.)
isabel takes flight with dumbo.
"the one hugging june."
for isabel, this was a trip wrought with emotion. and a lot of focus on what was important to "me".

No comments: